Reference Number: ADMIN27485
Region: Greater London, Barking
Salary: 10 - 10 per Hour
Are you an experienced Administration supervisor looking for a new challenge in Romford?
Looking to branch out and develop your existing skills through a new role in further education?
A Further education college in Romford is currently looking for an experienced administration supervisor join their team on a full time temporary contract starting ASAP until further notice.
This is a customer facing role and will involve supporting students and teaching staff with administrative needs.
With over 15 years experience in the post 16 sector, you are in good hands with Capita's further education team. Passionate about excellent customer service and finding the right jobs to suit each individual, we're keen to hear from you to match your skills, expertise and work preferences.
Ideally you will have:
- GCSEs in English and Maths or level 2 equivalent
- Recent experience working as an administrator in the education sector.
- Recent experience managing a team
- A valid DBS registered with the online update service or be willing to apply for a new one
- Dedicated consultant committed to finding the right job for you who will support you during your assignment
- Competitive rates of pay, paid weekly a week in arrears
- Opportunity to earn £250 through recommend a friend scheme (terms and conditions apply)
- Working with a specialist education recruitment agency with over 15 years industry experience and part of Capita plc.
As a business and individuals we are committed to a policy of equal opportunities and will not discriminate on any basis. For further details please see our Equal Opportunities statement on our website. Capita Education is a recruitment agency and is part of Capita plc, one of the largest business process outsourcing organisations in the UK and a FTSE 100 company.
If you're committed to sharing your expertise and supporting young we're keen to hear from you. Submit your CV today and we'll get back to you or simply call us direct on 0800 316 1332.