Reference Number: PRIMA24522
Region: East Sussex, Battle
Salary: 90 - 150 per Day
Position: Teaching Jobs
Primary Teacher | Key Stage One (KS1) - Key Stage Two (KS2) | Brighton | £90 - £150 per day
A school in Brighton is looking for an enthusiastic, hard working teacher with the ability to deliver excellent lessons across KS1 or KS2. The year group will depend on the experience of the applicant.
To be considered for this position for Key Stage One/Two (KS1 - KS2) Primary Teacher you must:
* Have experience teaching at Key Stage 1/Key Stage 2 Level
* Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be a New Qualified Teacher (NQT)
* Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Primary Teachers
* Have a passion for teaching with the ability to deliver inspiring lessons
* Have a professional and flexible attitude.
We are looking for a qualified person who is able to take control of classes within a Primary School environment. Any applicant should be confident of being able to really enrich the environments that they are placed in. You will be required to teach pupils of all abilities and must be able to adapt your lessons to the specific needs of the class.
Capita also offers on going professional development opportunities through career advice and our free online CPD courses for the right candidate.
At Capita Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously. Our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts, even if it is just to say 'thank you' for a job well done.
As part of the Capita Primary Education Supply team in Sussex you will benefit from:
* A dedicated Secondary Consultant
* The support of the other members of Capita Education Team
* Plenty of variety and choice of work within schools
* Excellent rates of pay and the ability to join or tax efficient payment scheme
* Excellent CPD opportunities
Further details will be provided upon application.
If you are a qualified KS1 - KS2 Primary teacher who is able to enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding yet rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Capita Education Resourcing is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual is assessed on merit alone.