Reference Number: NURSE17011
Region: South East London, Greenwich
Salary: 65 - 80 per Day
Position: Nursery Nurse
Capita Education are currently looking for Nursery Nurses to work with children with special needs within our schools based in Lewisham.
The ideal applicants will have a level 3 in nursery nursing or an NEBD. Many of our special needs school find nursery nurse skills are very transferable to working on a 1-2-1 basis with children with special needs.
If you are looking for a new direction in your career and would like to learn new skills, then we would like to hear from you. All that we ask is that you are willing to learn and eager to work with special needs.
To be successful in this role you must have one of the following:
* CACHE L3/ NVQ L3/NNEB
* A confident & clam approach to working within a SEND School
* Experience of supporting pupils who present challenging behaviour and Autism
* Team-teach training would be desirable but not essential
* A current DBS, can be applied for on interview
* Two references to cover the last 12 months
If you are looking for a new challenge and have the passion to work within SEN, then we would like to hear from you. Please send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call Chris on 0207 202 0024