Reference Number: SIMSE46753
Region: Buckinghamshire, Olney
Salary: 8.50 - 10 per Hour
Are you an experienced school administrator with experience within secondary, primary or SEN schools looking for a School Administrator job in the Merseyside areas?
Capita Education are currently looking for an experienced School Administrator with SIMS with previous school experience to join their team.
As a school administrator your duties will include but not be limited to:
- To provide an efficient and high quality administrative support to all staff and students
- To be responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children
- Typing of letters, minutes, forms, reports
- Covering reception
- Using SIMS to update student data
-Understanding of Education health care plans
- To be considered for this role it is essential that you have experience of working as a SIMS administrator in a school, can prioritise a heavy work load, multi-skill and work on your own initiative
Here at Capita Education we take our responsibilities to you very seriously, our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts, even if it's just to say "thank you" for a job well done. As part of the Capita Education Supply Team in Liverpool you will benefit from -
- A dedicated consultant
- The support of the other members of the special needs supply teaching team
- Good rates of pay and the ability to participate in our tax efficiency scheme
- Excellent opportunities to join our Team-Teach training scheme
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Capita Education contact Ashley Taylor, Special Educational Needs Recruitment Consultant, at the Liverpool Branch via email: Ashley.email@example.com or call 0151 242 6046.