Reference Number: PHONI04507
Region: Buckinghamshire, Olney
Salary: 405 - 610 per Week
Position: Early Years Teacher
Reception Class Teacher Job | St Helens
Are you an experienced Early Years Teacher with excellent Phonics knowledge in Read Write Inc? Are you looking for a long term position in St. Helens?
Then Capita Education have the job for you…
Capita Education work exclusively with Primary Schools in and around the St. Helen's area, supporting them with all their staffing requirements. Due to an increasing demand from the schools we work with, we are urgently seeking a qualified primary teacher to take up a long term teaching job for a minimum of 6 months.
The school is a mid-sized mainstream Primary School, with a busy open plan Early Years unit. Situated close to the M62 with excellent public transport links this is well sought after school to work in with excellent facilities.
You would offer:
- Experience teaching across Early Years Foundation Stage especially Reception
- Good classroom management skills and a dedication to good practice
- A vibrant and creative attitude
- Confident in planning and assessment, alone and as part of a team
- SEN experience desirable, but not essential
- Strong knowledge of Phonics (Read Write Inc)
- Commitment to a possible 6 month assignment
- Available to start early October
Capita can offer you:
- A dedicated, supportive consultant who is an primary specialist recruiter
- Support with interview preparation to get the job
- FREE Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
- Competitive daily rates that reflect your experience and pay scale
- Opportunity to work towards completing induction
Capita Education is a market leading, well established teaching agency providing specialised and credible support to both Primary Schools and Primary Teachers. If this position isn't quite what you are looking for, still get in touch. With an ever growing demand for supply teachers, we will always find a role to suit your skill set and availability.
Simply click 'apply' and we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss a registration, and how we can support your next career move.