Reference Number: FOODT99830
Region: London, Kensington and Chelsea
Salary: 140 - 180 per Day
Position: Teaching Jobs
An opportunity for highly motivated and dedicated Food Technology and Textiles teacher for a long term position
You will be able to engage and challenge students to achieve their best, demonstrate strong classroom management and be a proactive member of staff. This is a good school where pupils make good progress.
Successful candidates will join a friendly and supportive school with an excellent ethos and supportive leadership.
The right candidate should have:
* Excellent subject knowledge KS3 - 4
* Strong communication skills
* QTS or working towards it
* If overseas qualified the qualification confirmed by UK narric
* Sound knowledge of the UK education system and national curriculum
With excellent support and development on offer, NQT's or those new to the profession are urged to apply.
By teaming up with Capita, you'll receive:
* Access to the largest London client base in the market
* Excellent rates of pay
* Continuous Professional Development - concentrating on behaviour management, special needs in mainstream classrooms and more
* Dedicated consultant that has an in depth knowledge of schools where you live and surrounding boroughs
* An opportunity to increase your take home pay using My Key Pay, our preferred umbrella company
* Further opportunities in special needs environments, overseas and within careers development
At Capita Education we are recognised for delivering fantastic customer service, listening to our clients and candidates needs and wants and making sure their needs and wants are met as much as possible.
If you're interested, apply now! For any further questions, please feel free to contact me, Matthew Elder, at Capita Education Resourcing: on 0207 202 0014/ firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to hearing from you.