Reference Number: CHEMI36062
Region: London, Kensington and Chelsea
Salary: 130 - 165 per Day
Position: Teaching Jobs
Can you build on an already successful science department? Can you find innovative ways to challenge pupils? Can you ensure good progress for all pupils? Are you a qualified Science Teacher
We are seeking to recruit a committed teacher of science with a specialist in Chemistry. This post is suitable for experienced or newly qualified teachers. You would be required to teach combined science up to Key Stage 4. In addition you will able to teach Chemistry up to A Level.
The school is highly successful with mixed ability classes, resulting in outstanding outcomes for all learners. The school is situated in Sutton.
If you would like to work with a talented, committed and hard working team please apply
Successful candidates will join a friendly and supportive school with an excellent ethos and supportive leadership.
The right candidate should have:
* Excellent subject knowledge KS3 - 5
* Strong communication skills
* QTS or working towards it
* If overseas qualified the qualification confirmed by UK narric
* Sound knowledge of the UK education system and national curriculum
With excellent support and development on offer, NQT's or those new to the profession are urged to apply.
By teaming up with Capita, you'll receive:
* Access to the largest London client base in the market
* Excellent rates of pay
* Continuous Professional Development - concentrating on behaviour management, special needs in mainstream classrooms and more
* Dedicated consultant that has an in depth knowledge of schools where you live and surrounding boroughs
* An opportunity to increase your take home pay using My Key Pay, our preferred umbrella company
* Further opportunities in special needs environments, overseas and within careers development
At Capita Education we are recognised for delivering fantastic customer service, listening to our clients and candidates needs and wants and making sure their needs and wants are met as much as possible.
If you're interested, apply now! For any further questions, please feel free to contact me, Matthew Elder, at Capita Education Resourcing: on 0207 202 0014/ email@example.com. I look forward to hearing from you