Reference Number: TEACH50961
Region: Greater London, Harrow
Salary: 60 - 90 per Day
Position: Early Years Teacher
If you're a London-based qualified teaching assistant specialising in Special Needs environments, we want to hear from you.
Our schools are looking for teaching assistants that can build a strong working relationship with children with Autism and Severe Learning Difficulties. The school is based in Harrow and has excellent facilities for children with SEN. We have helped many teaching assistants get in to long-term roles, in the last year achieving 'Good' to 'Outstanding' Ofsted reports.
We are seeking to appoint an exceptional, highly motivated and skillful qualified teaching assistant with experience in working with early years or low level P Scales. We would particularly welcome applicants with the relevant skill set and experience in the following areas:
- Sensory impairment
- A good understanding of Special Education Needs, specifically for Autism and Severe Learning Difficulties
- P scales / P levels
- Early years trained
- A patient attitude towards students with SEN
- Confident with challenging behaviour
- At least a year of experience working in an SEN setting or hold personal experience supporting an individual with Autism and Severe Learning Difficulties
- Clear communication skills and ability to speak English fluently as many of the children have Speech Language Communication Needs
In return we offer:
-Competitive rates of pay
-Opportunity to further your professional development in Special Needs including Team Teach and Moving and Handling training
-A supportive mentor and senior management team
-Free lunch meals
Capita Education Resourcing specialises in education recruitment and provides candidates with the opportunity to complete regular Continuous Professional Development courses, a personal dedicated consultant and the opportunity to work abroad amongst other things.
Interested? Apply today. Please contact Corey Cato on firstname.lastname@example.org for further information, or email your CV to apply.