Reference Number: RETEA30331
Region: Buckinghamshire, Amersham
Salary: 100 - 135 per Day
Position: Teaching Jobs
A Secondary School in Slough are looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking RE Teacher with the ability to deliver curriculum across KS3 and KS4 on a full time basis starting in the near future.
To be considered for this position you must:
* Have experience delivering the RE curriculum in Secondary Schools.
* Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be a New Qualified Teacher (NQT).
* Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Secondary Teachers.
* Have a passion for teaching with the ability to deliver inspiring lessons.
* Have a professional and flexible attitude.
We are looking for a qualified person who is able to take control of classes within the school and seek to deliver high standards of teaching. Any applicant should be confident of being able to really enrich the environments that they are placed in. You will be required to teach pupils of all abilities and must be able to adapt your lessons to the specific needs of the class.
Capita also offers ongoing professional development opportunities through career advice and our free Online CPD courses for the right candidate.
At Capita Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously. Our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts, even if it is just to say 'thank you' for a job well done. As part of the Capita Secondary Education Supply team in Berkshire you will benefit from:
* A dedicated Secondary Consultant.
* The support of the other members of Capita Education Team. Plenty of variety and choice of work within schools.
* The potential for ongoing, long-term supply if desired.
* Excellent CPD opportunities.
Further details will be provided upon application.
If you are a qualified Maths Teacher who is able to enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding yet rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply online today.
Capita Education Resourcing is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual is assessed on merit alone.