Reference Number: TEACH74655
Region: Mid Glamorgan, Pontypridd
Salary: 55 - 75 per Day
Position: Teaching Assistant
Are you passionate about making an impact? Are you looking for work daily, short-term or on a long-term basis?
If you have answered yes to the above, we want YOU.
Enthusiastic, passionate teaching assistants are required within secondary schools in the Pontypridd area. You will be required to work within the class to motivate and excite students alongside a strong and supportive team of teachers.
You will enjoy flexible working hours, and be committed to helping schools. You will have experience as a TA, LSA OR HLTA and have 3 or more month's experience working with children.
So if you are a passionate and exciting teaching assistant who wants a rewarding position with a chance to make a difference to the education of inspiring individuals then apply below now or, for an informal chat please phone Luke Pryce on 02920660290 or email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
As part of the Capita Education Supply Team you will benefit from:
* The support of a dedicated permanent specialist SEN consultant committed to helping you develop your career prospects
* Advanced notification and plenty of choice of interesting opportunities
* Support through the permanent process
* Plenty of variety and choice of work at school level
* Highly competitive rates of pay
***Capita Education offer an outstanding refer a friend scheme with a massive £250 being paid after the first 20 days of employment have been completed by the referred candidate***