Reference Number: NURSE65837
Region: Buckinghamshire, Olney
Salary: 9.50 - 10.50 per Hour
Position: Nursery Manager
Capita Education are currently looking for experienced Room Leaders for the Warrington and Cheshire area. We are the flagship branch for the Cheshire area and are looking for the best candidates for some fantastic roles we are currently recruiting for.
In return we will ensure our candidates are paid the highest rates of pay for their experience and qualifications.
As a room leader we are looking for the following essential skills:
* Early Years Education and Childcare qualification at level 3 or above
* Experience of leading a team and running a room
* Experience in an early years setting
* Knowledge of Record Keeping and being a Key Worker
* Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Desirable)
* Paediatric First Aid (Desirable)
Desirable skills for the roles:
* To lead the team and support in planning the curriculum and looking at reflective practice
* To achieve and maintain high standards of care and consistent environments for children
* Ability to communicate confidently with other professionals, parents and children
* To be able to understand and meet the needs of individual children and families
* Willingness to develop your professional career
* To be flexible with regard to working hours to meet the needs of the setting
* To be motivated and able to motivate children and staff
* The ability to form caring and trusting relationships with the children and their families
* To plan, prepare and review the curriculum with your team reflective of the EYFS
* To ensure professionalism and confidentiality at all times.
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
This is an opportunity to work for Capita Education where further professional development and career progression is achievable. We desire to work with candidates on either long term or short term roles, and often due to the calibre of our candidates we achieve permanent roles in their chose field.
This coupled with our excellent rates of pay and our financial rewards scheme we maintain a valued candidate team.
Sounds like this is the role for you then call Gina Seerey on 01925 377 080