Reference Number: LLDDL03022
Region: Greater London, Finchley
Salary: 28800 - 37399 per Annum
Position: Teaching Jobs
Are you a qualified SEN lecturer looking for a new challenge in North London?
We currently work closely with colleges throughout North London and it may be that we will have opportunities for SEN Lecturers to cover our college's short term needs in the new academic year in areas such as Southgate and Barnet.
If you're an individual who is committed to teaching and sharing your expertise with young people we are keen to talk to you. Opportunities we anticipate arising to start September 2016 may be part or full time, mid or long term temporary assignments but you can be assured we will do our best to secure the right position for you.
With over 15 years' experience in the post 16 sector, you are in good hands with Capita's further education team. Passionate about excellent customer service and finding the right jobs to suit each individual, we're keen to hear from you to match your skills, expertise and work preferences.
Ideally you will have:
* A recognised teaching qualification e.g. DTLLS, PCET or QCF level 5 Diploma in Education
* A relevant degree/Level 4 qualification in SEN.
* GCSEs in English and Maths or level 2 equivalent.
* Recent experience teaching students with Special Educational Needs in the Education Sector.
* Experience working with young adults who have PMLD, Autism and challenging behaviours.
* Excellent subject knowledge.
* Knowledge of Makaton and PEC's.
* Creative teaching approach.
* A proven track record of consistently good/outstanding teaching.
* The ability to engage different learners through a range of teaching resources.
* A valid DBS registered with the online update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
Benefits of working with Capita
- Dedicated consultant committed to finding the right job for you who will support you during your assignment
- Opportunity to earn £250 through recommend a friend scheme (terms and conditions apply)
As a business and individuals we are committed to a policy of equal opportunities and will not discriminate on any basis. For further details please see our Equal Opportunities statement on our website. Capita Education is a recruitment agency and is part of Capita plc, one of the largest business process outsourcing organisations in the UK and a FTSE 100 company.
If you're committed to sharing your expertise and supporting young people with hearing impairment we're keen to hear from you. Submit your CV today and we'll get back to you or simply call us direct on 0800 316 1332.