Reference Number: TEACH21110
Region: Wrexham, Wrexham
Salary: 55 - 65 per Day
Position: Teaching Jobs
A Cardiff school are on the lookout for a Teaching Assistant who has both classroom experience and experience of working with children with a variety of additional learning needs.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to work alongside a committed and professional teaching team.
The school itself has a well-established senior teaching network and all members of Capita's Teaching Team have always been made to feel welcome and supported, whether on a long term placements or on day to day supply. The facilities at the school are of the highest standard and allow all pupils to progress through school and achieve to their maximum potential.
This position is due to commence the first week back after the Easter Break. This position has the potential to result in a year-long contract from the school from September 2016
In order to be considered for this role the candidate must:
* Have experience working as a Teaching assistant
* Have experience of working with children with additional learning needs
* Right to work in the UK
* Flexible and professional attitude
As part of Capita Education's Teaching and Teaching Assistant team you will have:
* The support of a dedicated "Secondary Consultant
* Plenty of variety and choice of work at school level
* Good rates of pay
* Excellent opportunities for CPD