Reference Number: ENGLI97198
Region: Buckinghamshire, Olney
Salary: 100 - 120 per Day
Position: Teaching Jobs
Teacher of English - St Helens
Are you a St Helens based English Teacher seeking a new role? If you are a Teacher of English looking for a new role in or around St Helens, then I have a great opportunity for you!
One of our Secondary Schools in St Helens is looking to appoint a teacher to deliver their English curriculum on a full-time basis starting in September. The school is looking for an English Teacher to work across KS3 & KS4. You must hold QTS or a recognised teaching qualification and be able to provide teaching references from those who have seen you in the classroom environment. The contract is for 6 months and there is possibility of an extension.
You will be:-
- An NQT or QTS English Teacher with a real passion for your subject
- An excellent role model who thrives on challenge and who has the ability to create order and deal with challenging situations in a calm and communicative way
- A natural communicator who can deliver the national curriculum whilst bringing an element of fun into the classroom in an inspiring way
- A great practitioner, reliable, outgoing and have an adaptable approach to work.
As part of the Capita Secondary Education Supply Team you will benefit from: -
- Competitive salary/pay
- Ongoing training/CPD
- Support from a dedicated consultant
- Work tailored to your specific needs
- Hassle-free weekly payroll
- Proactive, successful, experienced team
Capita Education Resourcing is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual is assessed on merit alone.
Are you the person we are looking for? Apply now by clicking the apply button below or contact Craig for more information on 0151 242 6040 or firstname.lastname@example.org