Reference Number: PLAYW21325
Region: Dorset, Beaminster
Salary: per Annum
A vibrant, popular out of school club, based in Bristol City Centre is looking for a Play Worker to join their team for five sessions a week Monday- Friday.
Session times are 3PM to 6PM Monday to Friday in term time with the opportunity for potential additional work as a teaching assistant prior to 3pm.
The role includes supervising the children, ensuring their safety at all times, engaging with them in aspects of play and conversation, set up activities for children to optionally take part in.
Previous experience of working with children is essential. Candidates must be enthusiastic, honest, reliable, hardworking and most importantly willing to have fun and enjoy working with children. The successful candidate will need to be able to provide two school based references from the last five years.
To apply for this role you will need:
*Able to provide two classroom based references from the last five years.
*Two proofs of address in the last 3 months
*Right to work in the UK
What we can offer you at Capita Education:
* Leading pay.
* No admin-fee on your DBS and a full refund after you have worked with us for 20 days.
* Highly supportive Primary Consultant who will endeavour to find assignments suited to you.
* The chance of being offered a permanent position.
*Recommend a friend bonus up to £250.
* A 24/7 contact mobile number and text service.
* Excellent CPD opportunities i.e TeamTeach and Ofsted frame work.
Any offer of employment will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
Competitive rates of pay offered.
If you are interested please contact Jade Newman on 0117 3736136 or email your CV to email@example.com