Job title: Teacher of Food Technology (KS3 only)
Start date: September 2016
Salary range: MPS
The school is a highly successful and ambitious 11-18 school. This roles offers an exciting opportunity to teach in a collegiate atmosphere where traditional values are combined with a modern approach. The school has a strong sense of community and a belief in the values of self and social responsibility. This is an opportunity for a Teacher of Food Technology to join a team of specialist subject teachers who work in an environment that is conducive to learning and features excellent modern resources.
You will be responsible for facilitating and encouraging learning which enables students to achieve high standards and to share and support the corporate responsibility for the well-being, education and discipline of all students.
- Creating a high quality sharing and caring learning environment
- Maintaining discipline in accordance with school policies
- Facilitating learning using a wide range of strategies and resources
- Participating in appropriate meetings with parents, colleagues
Knowledge, Skills & Personal Qualities:
- Principles and practices of effective learning and teaching
- Preparation of schemes of work and lessons
- Knowledge and understanding of subject area
- Principles and practices of monitoring, assessment and evaluation
- A good role model for behaviours and attitudes
- Strong behavioural management
The school has a strong ethos of student welfare therefore any successful applicant will undergo a full enhanced criminal record check (DBS).
For more information please contact John Byrne at Capita Education Resourcing on 0207 202 0031 or email your CV