Reference Number: KS1TE93048
Region: Hertfordshire, Watford
Salary: 110 - 135 per Day
Position: Teaching Jobs
Capita Education are currently recruiting for a hardworking and ambitious school in St Albans, Hertfordshire.
The successful Primary School are looking for a devoted primary teacher to join their friendly team on a full time basis. The school aims to encourage children to use their own initiative to promote their independence and self development.
The school has an exciting curriculum that has different approaches to teaching and learning improving the aspects of school life. Teamwork is important in order to support the continuous success of the school. Staff are committed and passionate about what they do, providing a safe, stable and stimulating learning environment that values individual talents and abilities.
The successful candidate will be passionate and hardworking. As this is a teacher role you will be required to have Qualified Teachers Status with a good experience of teaching. NQTs May be accepted so please do apply!
To be successful, you will have:
* Qualified Teachers Status
* Previous of experience working as a teacher
* A cleared DBS check (if you don't have a current one, Capita can process one for you)
* Flexibility to coordinate with other subjects/departments.
As part of the Capita Supply Team you will benefit from:-
* The support of a dedicated Recruitment Consultant
* Plenty of variety and choice of work at schools.
* Good rates of pay and the ability to participate in our tax efficiency scheme
* Excellent opportunities for CPD
* Wonderful facilities at school level.
* Opportunity to join our Team-Teach training scheme as applicable
If you are interested please call 01375 301 520 or email Rachael.firstname.lastname@example.org
Capita Education Resourcing is an REC accredited company.
We are committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual is assessed on merit alone.