A fantastic school located in Brent are looking for a capable English teacher to join a dynamic English department in September 2016. The school is highly enthusiastic to gain an English teacher with good experience in teaching children across all year groups and someone who is dedicated to encouraging students to achieve to the best of their ability.
You as a candidate:
- Qualified to teach English and work in the UK
- Qualified to at least degree level
- Hold an A Level in English with at least a B grade
- Be a passionate teacher of English
- Be committed to providing students a high standard of teaching with the potential to be outstanding
- Have an understanding of the curriculum and familiar with UK exam boards
- To plan, resource and deliver English lessons to the highest standard assuring meaningful learning takes place
- To fully implement all the school's routines and techniques for creating a culture of high expectation
To apply and for further information, please contact Rashika Rajakumar at Capita Education Resourcing on 020 7202 0031 or email
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the child welfare. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced criminal records check (DBS).