Reference Number: MATHS29209
Region: South East London, Greenwich
Salary: 130 - 165 per Day
Position: Teaching Jobs
Are you able to deliver outstanding and inspirational lesson's
Can you contribute to the ongoing development of the Maths department?
Did you answer yes? Continue reading if you did
We are currently recruiting for an innovative and outstanding teacher of maths to be part of an outstanding school during the summer term. You will be joining a dynamic, successful, hard working and supportive department. You must be able to teach up to A-Level maths.
* Qualified Teacher of Mathematics
* Be able to teach up to A Level
* Be Passionate about Mathematics and committed to improving teaching
* Good Interpersonal and presentational skills
* Work well under pressure
With excellent support and development on offer, NQT's or those new to the profession are urged to apply.
By teaming up with Capita, you'll receive:
* Access to the largest London client base in the market
Excellent rates of pay
* Continuous Professional Development - concentrating on behaviour management, special needs in mainstream classrooms and more
* Dedicated consultant that has an in depth knowledge of schools where you live and surrounding boroughs
* Further opportunities in special needs environments, overseas and within careers development
At Capita Education we are recognised for delivering fantastic customer service, listening to our clients and candidates needs and wants and making sure their needs and wants are met as much as possible.
If you're interested, apply now! For any further questions, please feel free to contact me, Matthew Elder, at Capita Education Resourcing: on 0207 202 0014/ email@example.com. I look forward to hearing from you