Qualified Early Years Practitioner needed in Woking
Based in Woking, with excellent transport links, our client is looking for an experienced level 3 practitioner to join their team.
To apply please forward JEM Childcare your up to date CV with contact details:
Criteria required is:
* Early Years Education and Childcare qualification at level 3 or above
* Experience in an early years setting
* Knowledge of Record Keeping and being a Key Worker
* Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Desirable)
* Paediatric First Aid (Desirable)
* To achieve and maintain high standards of care and consistent environments for children
* Ability to communicate confidently with other professionals, parents and children
* To be able to understand and meet the needs of individual children and families
* Willingness to develop your professional career
* To be flexible with regard to working hours to meet the needs of the setting
* To be motivated and able to motivate children and staff
* The ability to form caring and trusting relationships with the children and their families
* To plan, prepare and review the curriculum with your team reflective of the EYFS
* To ensure professionalism and confidentiality at all times.
This is an opportunity to work for a professional childcare provider where further professional development and career progression is achievable.
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks