Reference Number: TEMPO63424
Region: Kent, Hythe
Salary: 18 - 23 per Hour
Position: Teaching Jobs
Temporary English and Maths Tutors, Folkestone area, Kent
Just want to teach?
Do you like the idea of individualised learning where you can really see the results?
Capita Education's dedicated SEN Division is looking to appoint temporary English and Maths Tutors for Ad Hoc assignments. The role will be to provide one-to-one additional support to student who are struggling in English. This may vary from primary and secondary age. Roles will be on an hourly basis based on referrals received.
The successful candidate will have experience of working on a one-to-one basis with young people. An understanding of Special Educational Needs and the barriers to learning is also desirable.
To be considered for the position of English or Maths Tutor you must:
- Hold a QTS, QTLS or an equivalent. However, we will also consider applications from individuals simply with a background in Tutoring
- Hold experience of and knowledge of attachment difficulties, behaviour needs, and complex needs
- Have knowledge and understanding of the English and/or Maths curriculum
- Have the creativity to differentiate the flexible needs of the students
At Capita Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously, our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts, even if it is just to say "Thank you" for a job well done. As part of the Capita Education SEN supply team in Kent you will benefit from:
- A dedicated SEN Consultant
- Plenty of variety and choice of work
- Competitive rates of pay
If you are an Tutor who is able to inspire challenging young people in English and/or Maths, and would like the challenge of working in a demanding yet rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on our English and Maths Tutor jobs in the Folkestone area or other SEN Teaching or Teaching Assistant jobs across Kent, contact Tara Lancaster, SEN Recruitment Specialist on 01622 693545.