Reference Number: CAREE71073
Region: Greater London, Finchley
Salary: 100 - 110 per Day
Position: Support Staff
Part of Capita plc, one of the largest business process outsourcing organisations in the UK and a FTSE 100 company, Capita Education Recruitment has built a reputation for delivering the highest quality staff to schools in the UK over the last 15 years. Capita Education Recruitment ranks as one of the top four specialist education agencies (Recruitment International's Top 250 Report) and is one of only 50 recruitment companies to be awarded REC Gold Audited Education status.
We would like to hear from Careers Advisers local to Willesden who are available for work in September.
Duties may include:
* 1-1 student IAG interviews
* Assembly talks
* Parents' evening presence
* Careers fairs
* Employability workshops
* SMART action plans
* Destination tracking
* Helping students prepare for jobs
The ideal candidate will have:
* A minimum of a Level 6 Post-graduate Diploma in Careers Information, Advice and Guidance
* Experience providing Careers Advise in a school
* An up to date Careers Guidance model
* People skills; able to engage with students and staff alike
* Local Labour Market Knowledge of Willesden/London
* An awareness of issues/barriers facing young people in the area
* Employer/business contacts, local to Willesden or West London
* A genuine enthusiasm, passion and drive for proactively improving young people's lives
* A dynamic, positive and pro-active attitude
* Knowledge of all different pathways available to young people, including BTEC, NVQ, apprenticeships, International Baccalaureate, etc and;
* Have the ability to identify which pathway/s may be best suited to an individual
* The ability to inspire
* Have worked with young people from varying backgrounds
As a successful applicant, you will benefit from your own specialist consultant working closely with you dedicated to finding the right jobs to suit your skills, expertise and work preferences. You will also benefit from a competitive pay rate, the opportunity to earn £100 per each friend referred (terms and conditions apply) and a Capita funded, accrediting you with a Level 1 certificate. You will also benefit from our Key payroll package which offers cashback on online shopping, discounted gift cards at over 100 major retailers and A restaurant discount card, giving you 2 for 1 at loads of local restaurants.
As a business and individuals we are committed to a policy of equal opportunities and will not discriminate on any basis. For further details please see our Equal Opportunities statement on our website.