Reference Number: TEACH03902
Region: Greater London, Finchley
Salary: 60 - 90 per Day
Position: Early Years Teacher
Are you a London-based qualified teaching assistant specialising in Special Needs environments? ... Well we want to hear from you.
We are looking for teaching assistants that can build a strong working relationship with children with Complex Needs and Challenging Behaviour. The schools are based North London and have excellent facilities for children with SEN. We have helped many teaching assistants get in to long-term roles, in the last year achieving 'Good' to 'Outstanding' Ofsted reports.
We are seeking to appoint an exceptional, highly motivated and skillful qualified teaching assistant with experience in working with early years or low level P Scales. We would particularly welcome applicants with the relevant skill set and experience in the following areas:
- Sensory impairment
- A good understanding of Special Education Needs, specifically PMLD or Learning Difficulties
- P scales / P levels
- Early years trained
- A patient attitude towards students with SEN
- Confident with challenging behaviour
- At least a year of experience working in an SEN setting or hold personal experience supporting an individual with PMLD
- Clear communication skills and ability to speak English fluently as many of the children have Speech Language Communication Needs
In return we offer:
-Competitive rates of pay
-Opportunity to further your professional development in Special Needs including Team Teach and Moving and Handling training
-A supportive mentor and senior management team
Capita Education Resourcing specialises in education recruitment and provides candidates with the opportunity to complete regular Continuous Professional Development courses, a personal dedicated consultant and the opportunity to work abroad amongst other things. Capita Education is an employment agency and an employment business. We are an equal opportunities employer
Interested? Apply today. Please contact Corey Cato on email@example.com for further information, or email your CV to apply.