Are you a fully-qualified, passionate and committed Year 3 Teacher? Do you have a year or more of experience? Then this could be the vacancy for you.
This position requires a patient, hard-working, qualified teacher who is willing to get involved with the school's strong values, including enabling all students to enjoy success and achievement and establishing a business-like ethos. This is a full time, contracted position beginning in September 2016 in Richmond, West London.
Ofsted rated this school as "Good" in their most recent inspection. A breakfast and after school club is run by the school and is Ofsted registered. Facilities include a large and well-equipped library, art room, computer suite and parents' room and a lift. The school is fully equipped for disabled users.
- PGCE in Primary Education or equivalent qualification
- Have a passion for teaching
- A proven track record of raising attainment in a UK classroom.
- Valid Police Clearance and UK DBS or willing to attain one upon registration.
- Planning & delivering lessons across the curriculum to KS2 pupils.
- Liaising with the staff team to develop programs of learning.
- Assessing & reviewing student development.
- Utilising modern technology in the classroom.
- Motivating students to achieve their full potential & engage in extracurricular activities
If you are interested in applying to this exciting role in Richmond Upon Thames then please send through you CV to Luke at Reeson Education today.