Well established and expanding Nursery & Pre- School based in the Wandsworth borough recruiting for a Nursery Manager to join them from as soon as possible on a direct permanent contract.
Reeson Education is currently working on behalf of an established Nursery & Pre-School in the South West London area seeking to recruit a Nursery Manger for its brand new day nursery opening at the end of June 2016.
Role specification & description;
- You will manage the day to day operations of the day Nursery within legal requirements including managing a team of staff.
- You will effectively lead and manage the staff team, including responsibility for recruitment and retention, providing day to day guidance, in addition to training and support for all staff.
- You will review the curriculum with the staff team, reflective of the EYFS and ensure the nursery is stimulating and inviting at all times.
- You will model good practice and display high levels of commitment to the, children and their families.
- You work in partnership with the parents and develop strong community links.
- You will set and expect high levels of standards and good practice from yourself and a team of staff.
- You will have excellent interaction, delegation and teamwork skills.
- You will have good organisational skills and an ability to maintain accurate records and keep paperwork tidy and up to date.
- You will arrange and chair staff meetings, staff appraisals and in-house training workshops.
- You will have minimum of 2 years' experience of managing a team and excellent references sought.
You will report to the owner of the company and initially work alongside before taking over the full running and management of the setting. This is an outstanding opportunity for someone with a passion for children and their learning to create an excellent new Day Nursery in the community.
The salary for this Nursery Manager position will be dependent on experience.
Should the above position be of interest please send your CV to Sam at Reeson Education ASAP.