* EYFS phase leader role in Central London
* Support for an early years teacher looking to step into their first phase leader role, or an experienced phase leader
* 2 form entry primary school with recently refurbished facilities
* Pay above the national main and upper pay scales
A well-established Primary school in Central London is seeking to appoint a confident and competent early years teacher to take on an early years leader role as well as teach a bright Reception class, due to promotion of the current teacher and EYFS Leader.
What we are looking for:
An experienced EYFS teacher that strives to improve outcomes for each and every student. You will be confident in leading an early years team towards best practice, and in turn will be offered a generous remuneration package and the chance to make your mark within the early years setting.
You will be an experienced early years teacher and will be looking to work in a school that is dedicated to pupils' academic, emotional and social progression. This is a bright and inquisitive Reception class who have built solid foundations in Nursery but are still reliant on excellent teaching to make progress.
What we can offer:
- Open plan early years spaces that promote free flow learning
- A leadership role for experienced teachers looking to move into an EYFS coordinator role or an experienced early years coordinator
- A senior leadership team that is open to new ways of working and meets the needs of the local school community very well
- Inner London pay above the national Main and Upper Pay Scales plus generous TLR for leadership
You must hold a relevant teaching qualification (Bachelor of Education, PGCE or equivalent) and QTS, or eligibility to obtain this.
If you feel you have the relevant qualifications and experience then please send your CV to Lauren at Reeson Education.