We are looking for an outstanding Class teacher to take a lovely Year 4 class from September 2016 onwards. This is a permanent Key Stage Two position at an oversubscribed and happy Catholic Primary school located in the vibrant area of Hammersmith and Fulham.
The successful candidates must:
- Be an outstanding classroom practitioner
- Be able to enthuse and motivate pupils and have a strong commitment to raising pupil achievement
- Be hard working, committed and flexible in your approach
- Have a passion for teaching and be committed to making a difference to children's lives
- Have high aspirations for our children and themselves
- Lots of energy and enthusiasm and have a great sense of humour!
- Support all aspects of the school's work
- You do not have to be Catholic yourself just sympathetic towards the aims and ethos of our Catholic school.
- A sound knowledge of the Key Stage (KS2) national curriculum
In our last OFSTED the school was judged to be 'Good with outstanding features'. We were also delighted to be graded 'Outstanding' in the RE inspection.
In return, we can offer:
- Happy and engaged children
- A friendly, hardworking and committed staff
- Supportive parents
- A well-resourced school
- A warm and welcoming environment
If this school sounds like the perfect fit for you and you want to take the next exciting step in your teaching career, please send your CV to Reeson education. Interviews will be taking place as soon as possible.