Reference Number: SIMSE11638
Region: Buckinghamshire, Olney
Salary: 330 - 350 per Week
Position: School Business Manager
Are you a School Administrator looking for a fresh start ?
A primary school in North Liverpool is seeking a school administrator with a working knowledge of the School Information Management System (SIMS). The role is full time, and will start ASAP.
As the ideal candidate, you will have experience of working within a busy school office, alongside the school business manager in a supporting role.
- You will be well organised and confident in dealing with parental queries
- Support Teachers and the School Management Team in data entry and pupil records
- Be confident in the handling of money collected for dinners, and school trips, etc.
- Have excellent administrative track record, with experience in dealing with photocopying, post and filing systems and be ICT-literate
- Have a high standard of communication skills, face to face, orally and in writing
- An empathy with parents, students and teachers, and be professional at all times in your conduct and manner.
As part of the Capita Supply Team you will benefit from:
. The support of a dedicated primary consultant
. Plenty of variety and choice of work at school level
. Good rates of pay
. A fast clearance process so you can get working as soon as possible
. Excellent opportunities for CPD
If you are interested in this rewarding role then please apply today !