A large children's day nursery in Preston is seeking both a Childcare Manager and a Business Manager to oversee the running of a very busy setting.
Working side by side the post holders will be responsible for the full day to day running of the setting including its commercial and qualitative operations, as such the role would suit a well-rounded managers that is both results and quality focused, with strong leadership capabilities and the passion, commitment and determination to take their Nursery from strength to strength.
Despite being a split role both post holders must have sufficient experience and qualification to undertake each other's duties if needed.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- To manage, achieve and maintain consistently high standards of care and education within a very busy nursery setting
- To effectively lead and manage recruitment and retention, to lead from the front providing day to day guidance, training and support to staff.
- To ensure all policies, procedures and curriculums are implemented and adhered to at all times
- To keep abreast of current early childhood thinking/trends and lead managers in implementing change to adapt to trends as they emerge.
- To manage budgets and occupancy levels in order to meet and exceed KPI's for the Nursery
- To ensure the nursery is best equipped to communicate effectively using the resources and tools available with parents, external agencies and internal stakeholders.
- To manage all day to day operations of a large day nursery.
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
- NNEB, CACHE Level 3, NVQ Level 3
- Excellent knowledge of health and safety legislation.
- Knowledge of OFSTED standards
- Excellent knowledge of the EYFS
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines
- Exceptional time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Operational people management skills
- Knowledge and understand of equal opportunities / SENCO etc.
- Previous experience in managing a large day nursery setting.
Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with on-going support and career development.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team. For more information please contact us or send us your CV to be considered for the position.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION