Reference Number: NURSE75117
Region: Derbyshire, Alfreton
Salary: 7 - 8 per Hour
Position: Nursery Nurse
Capita Education are looking for a level 3 qualified nursery nurse (or degree qualified in early years and education)
* Provide the children with a safe, secure and home-like environment
* Operate a key worker system and liaise with parents/carers, carers, and senior staff
* Plan, organise and implement a programme of activities to meet the needs of this age group
* Work as part of a highly motivated and professional team
* assisting with feeding times,
* completing reports and observations,
You will need to:
* Hold a full and relevant early years and childcare qualification at Level 3 ( Level 3 Diploma for the Children & Young People's Workforce), or equivalent qualification
* Have gained experience within a nursery setting
* Have proven organisational skills
In addition, you will need to be flexible and creative, with the commitment to provide first class childcare. All staff are expected to demonstrate their commitment to safeguarding children and young people within their work.
At Capita we take our responsibilities to you seriously, our aim is to provide you with work in a variety of school settings and to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts, even if it is just to say ''thank you'' for a job well done.
As part of the Capita Supply Team you will benefit from:-
1. The support of a dedicated consultant
2. A variety and choice of work
3. Good rates of pay and the ability to participate in our tax efficiency scheme
4. Excellent opportunities for CPD
If you think you are suitable for this position, please upload your CV and we will contact you shortly.