Job start: ASAP
Salary Details: MPR/UPR (Inner London)
Type: Full Time
This is a warm and friendly primary school catering for children from 3-11. The school was recently graded 'good' by OFSTED with outstanding elements. They are looking for an EYFS class teacher to join the school in January.
We are looking for a class teacher who:
- Has a passion for teaching and learning
- Is a creative and committed practitioner from a special or mainstream background
- Is reflective, open to feedback and driven to be outstanding
- Believes passionately in the potential for education
- Committed to their own professional development
- Has excellent personal skills in supporting us to work towards our vision
What we will offer:
- Dynamic and forward thinking Senior Leadership Team and Governing Body committed to high quality CPD and Induction
- Fantastic support staff including TA's for every class.
- Warm positive environment in which to work and individualised CPD programme
- Friendly and supportive team
- A school that continuously seeks opportunities to further improve
If you would like to hear more about this role and you are interested in applying then please send your CV to Reeson Education today. Interviews will be taking place in the coming weeks at the school look to appoint as soon as possible.