Reeson Education is currently working on behalf of this Ofsted Rated 'Outstanding' School located in the North West London borough of Brent. The school are looking to appoint an inspirational, motivated and enthusiastic Deputy Headteacher to join their Senior Leadership Team from January 2016.
*January 2016 start
*Supportive Governing Body
Requirements for this Deputy Headteacher position;
- Has a passionate commitment to education;
- Has excellent interpersonal skills with sensitivity to others;
- Is able to inspire and motivate staff, pupils and parents;
- Has integrity with high personal and professional standards;
- Is an outstanding classroom teacher with experience in more than one primary phase;
- Is fully committed to inclusive education;
- Will enrich the Leadership Team with drive, energy, creative thinking and a sense of humour.This is a unique opportunity as the school is originally a secondary school who have a lot of investment to open a primary school. There are only a handful of children currently in the class'.If this Deputy Headteacher position is of interest then please do contact or send a CV through to Tom REESON Education for further details. Applicants are asked to send their most recent CV in response to this advert.
- The governing body of the school are keen to hear from candidates that are resilient, passionate about young people and enjoy the demands of every day school life.
- This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated person to join a team with a commitment to raising attainment and the aspirations of children.