Maltings Academy is a key member of Academies Enterprise Trust (AET), the operational arm of the Greensward Charitable Trust, which is a federation of academies created to provide thousands of students/pupils with the best possible education.
AET aims to provide the opportunity for all young learners to fulfil their real potential, broaden their horizons and become active, prosperous and successful citizens in the world around them. AET believes that all young people deserve to become world class learners - to learn, enjoy, succeed and thrive in a first rate educational environment, with the best facilities, the best teaching and the most up to date resources available to them.
AET is committed to doing everything it can to ensure that young people are able to, in the future, compete on the world stage with the skills, confidence and flair to generate new ideas, new initiatives and thereby make a full contribution to tomorrow's world.
37 hours per week, 52 weeksFixed term contract until 3/8/17Maltings Academy and New Rickstones Academy in Witham, Essex are graded ‘Outstanding’ and ‘...
37 hours per week, 52.14 weeks per yearFixed term contract until 3/8/17Maltings Academy and New Rickstones Academy in Witham, Essex are graded ‘Outsta...
"to inspire young people to make their best better."
"to help students achieve world class learning outcomes by developing world class teachers in a world class community."
1. To achieve and maintain Ofsted ‘outstanding’ status.
2. To maintain the financial viability of Maltings Academy
3. To recruit, develop and retain the best staff and governors.
4. To provide a first-class learning environment for our students in which they can develop to their potential.
5. To ensure that all members of the Maltings Community are fully aware of the Academy’s aims, progress against agreed milestones and key developments which may affect groups or individuals.
6. To establish Maltings Academy as a community hub offering local people opportunities to develop life skills and improve their health.
7. To achieve outstanding student outcomes.